Monday, July 18, 2011

House building update


Roof tiles
We had roof tiles delivered. Yep
you may think progress, alas tipped into two spots to be crushed(by our car) to extend the driveway so trucks can deliver house materials.




It's too wet to spread them using the tractor so a shovel is used or just throwing them is the go.

I said it was wet..........................

Mud bricks – The frames are made and ready to use.

House plans
We have 3 copies of the house plans with a 6.2 energy star rating, a slab engineer okay and I want to build a house has the documentation stating he is now able to be an owner builder. Does this mean planner, building project manager or saving money and experimenting with handy skills.

The future home - House warming / come 5oth birthday
Mr I want to build a straw bale house will either pay for 50 people to lunch with me on my half century birthday or the house warming party will be the end of November to coincide with my 50th
I win both ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment